22 de maio de 2017

JONAS FISCH - PINTURA - SUÉCIA



Born in a small fisherman's village in southern Sweden, contemporary artist Jonas FISCH discovered his love for drawing and painting at a young age and was inspired to pursue his passion by renowned artist and grandmother Ann-Marie Sjögren. His works can be seen in private collections around the world FISCH currently resides in Los Angeles.  
ARTIST STATEMENT
As a fundamentally introspective person I have an explosive need to express and communicate my innermost rays, reflections and shadows. The brush allows me to explore my own subconscious, to examine, confront and process my innermost feelings. I usually don't have a preconceived vision, but rather a strong idea or a general notion of what I want to create. I put a lot down, 
I take a lot away, put some more down then take some more away. Sometimes it's past or present events that become vibrant, buzzing commentary on society - expressed in figures, words and shapes. Other times it's personal experiences and emotions that flood my mind and drip onto the canvas. I try and not to judge or censor what comes up and at a certain point the painting comes alive, takes on a life of it's own and reveals itself. It's the point of no return and I have no choice but to paint it.

































Gallery Godo, Los Angeles, CA 2012
533 Gallery, Los Angeles, CA 2013
Westmore Loft Gallery, Los Angeles, CA 2014
Gallery Saint Darling, Chicago, IL, 2014
 Gallerie Sparta, Los Angeles, CA 2015
Artspace Warehouse, Los Angeles, CA, 2015
Palm Springs Fine Art Fair, Palm Springs, CA, 2015
Saatchi Art/West Elm Exhibition, Los Angeles, CA 2015
Affordable Art Fair, New York, NY, 2015
Gilcrest/Saatchi Art Interior Design Exhibition, Beverly Hills, CA 2016
Saatchi Art Street Art & Pop Exhibition, Santa Monica, CA 2016
Layers and Discovery, Artspacewarehouse, Los Angeles, CA 2016
Saatchi Art Mark-Making Exhibition, Santa Monica, CA 2017



































www.jonasfisch.com
























Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário